Seeds can be bought by Seed Vendors in numerous larger towns and cities as "mystery seeds" (meaning they won't tell you what the seed will create but the same type of mystery seed always yields the same time of plant or item.
They can also be gathered from Bushes, Thickets and Shrubs in the open world - if one uses a hoe the chance of obtaining them is much higher. The level one has in gathering might impact the chances of finding seeds.
Some quests provide seeds, for example Jemkas in Northern Guard Post hands out a seed that will give you a wheat plant.
Last but not least "breeding" a mature plant one has planted in a fence (see farming) will yield seeds too, sometimes several, with a chance of improved seed quality (needs less ingredients in crafting).
Seed Types Edit
Currently no seed seems to exist for cotton, apple trees, flax?
Mystery Seeds Edit
- Glossy Seed – Red rose vase
- Dried-up seed – Dried roses
- Small white seed – Strawberry basket
- Shiny seed – Tulip lantern (Hunt - Valley Lilly Inn Heidel City, Uhrar - Extraction Mill Serendia, Boomer, Irvin)
- Black seed – Pickled Onion
- Shelled seed – Yellow tulip pot
- Contorted seed – Oddly shaped pumpkin
- Bumpy seed – Olive tree pot
Fruit Plant Seeds Edit
Herb Seeds Edit
- Sunrise Herb
- Fire Flake Flower
- Dry Mane Grass
Grain (Starch) Plant Seeds Edit
- Withered Wheat (Seed vendor), Wheat seed (bushes & thickets)
- Barley (bushes & thickets)
- Sweet Potatoe (bushes & thickets)
- Potato (seed from potato farms with hoe)
- Corn (seed from corn farms with hoe)
Vegetable Plant Seeds Edit
Spice Plants Edit